The premium CBD location of this versatile studio apartment adds lifestyle to its exceptional list of highlights as a city pad, office suite or inner-city investment property. It makes an outstanding choice for buyers whose top priority is prime positioning as it is set in the iconic Cliveden Heritage building at the northern end of the city. The dual zoned property offers many options for its fortunate purchaser and is ideally located in the heart of Sydneys vibrant business, restaurant and arts precinct.
- Landmark security building with rooftop swimming pool and spa
- Versatile dual zoned building for residential/commercial use
- Complete with bathroom, kitchen and built-in foldout bed
- Ducted air-conditioning, intercom entrance and lift access
- Ideal city pad for short-term, long-term, commercial leasing
- Located in an area with strong demand for rental properties
- Short walk to The Rocks, Circular Quay and harbour foreshore
- Surrounded by supporting businesses, restaurants, bars and cafes
Strata: $1,210 p/q approx.
Council: $226.80 p/q approx.
Water: $153.56 p/q approx.
For further information or a time to inspect call Bryn Fowler on 0423 663 663 or email@example.com.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.