Truly a rare offering in one of the few warehouse conversions in the Sydney CBD, in The Cachet building on Clarence Street. Positioned on the first floor with a leafy easterly aspect, The Cachet is a boutique character building of only 24 apartments, so opportunities to own here are rare. The apartment is 57sqms and has a 11sqm versatile mezzanine level ( total 68m2) . Ready to move in to or lease out, the apartment is in immaculate condition, boasts amazing 4-metre-high ceilings, wooden floors and is fully furnished.
- Well-maintained building with audio visual intercom and lift access
- Stylish bathroom with combined shower and bath
- Chic modern, fully equipped kitchen with fridge, dishwasher, and gas cooking
- Separate bedroom with built-ins, ceiling fan and insulated window, whisper quiet
- Versatile mezzanine storage/study area, fantastic storage under the stairs
- Private balcony , separate internal laundry with washing machine and dryer
- Bose surround sound system, washing machine, dryer, air conditioning
- Secure building, with lift, ideally located near Town Hall and the Queen Victoria Building
- Strata: $1,421 p/q, Council: $237 p/q Water: $167 p/q
To enquire or inspect please contact Bryn Fowler 0423 663 663 or email@example.com
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.