This beautifully presented, fully furnished apartment is situated in the popular ‘Bridgeport’ building, located only 300 metres away from Sydney Harbour. Bridgeport benefits hugely from its position in the exciting new Quay Quarter neighbourhood, with Quay Quarter Lanes cafes, restaurants, and retail offerings enhancing the lifestyle and community around the Circular Quay area.
Apartment 808 is an exceptional city pad or investment opportunity, with current rental potential up to $650 per week, based off comparable rentals in the building, due to the recent surge in tenant demand and its highly desirable location.
Boasting tranquil views over tree-lined Macquarie Place Park, and plenty of natural light, this apartment is definitely one to inspect and one of the most desired one bed floorplans in the building.
- Light and airy, views over Macquarie Park and Heritage buildings
- Generously sized bedroom including a mirrored built-in wardrobe
- Modern tiled bathroom featuring an integrated internal laundry area
- Bridgeport has a history of strong capital growth & rental returns
- Secure building featuring an on-site Building Manager and gym
- Easy walk to harbour, Opera House, Bridge St light rail, Botanic Gardens
- Strata: $1,287 p/q, Council: $260 p/q, Water: $167 p/q - approx.
Call Bryn Fowler on 0423 663 663 or email email@example.com
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries