Inner-urban executive living is at its very best when positioned right in the heart of the CBD and surrounded by vibrant city outlooks. Set in The Sebel Quay West building, this deluxe one-bedroom apartment is fully renovated, fully furnished and designed to deliver a low-maintenance high performing property in Sydney’s historic The Rocks precinct. It also has full access to the building’s premium hotel services and resort amenities making it ideal for those looking for strong and consistent investment rewards.
- Option to rent out privately or use the building's first-class hotel services
- Room service, housekeeping and 24-hour concierge are all available
- Resort style pool, spa and gym capturing panoramas of Sydney Harbour
- Large picture windows that maximise the surrounding city outlooks
- A well-proportioned floorplan features a bright open plan design
- A double-sized bedroom that comes with a built-in wardrobe
- Fully equipped kitchen, full bathroom and an internal laundry
- Ducted air-conditioning, intercom entrance and lift access
- A great city bolt-hole, short or long term rental property
- A premium investment in an area with strong rental demand
- Stroll to the Opera House, Circular Quay and art galleries
Please contact Monique Lavers on 0416 200 686 or email@example.com.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.