Heart of the city. This generous 115sqm apartment in the centre of Sydney’s CBD is in the exclusive 'The Berkeley'. The spacious two-bedroom, two-bathroom residence’s prime position affords direct access to harbourside entertainment and dining, as well as the city’s major department stores, shopping malls and casino. Combining elevated cityscape and Darling Harbour views, a security car space and on-site building manager complete the elegant lifestyle offered by this Sydney landmark.
- 30% larger than the other 2 bedroom floorplan style in the building
- Balcony overlooking the cityscape as well as Darling Harbour
- Two double bedrooms, the main with full ensuite and second private balcony
- Granite-finished kitchen, with great workspace and storage, ideal for entertaining
- Large separate internal laundry
- Air-conditioning, intercom, security lifts
- Direct access from both apartment and the marble foyer to dedicated secure car space
- Pet-friendly with on-site building manager
- Set within a solid, well-maintained complex, low strata levies plus a healthy sinking fund
- Positioned for lifestyle with a great north-westerly outlook
- Cockle Bay, Darling Harbour dining at the front door, walk to Star Casino and Barangaroo
- 3 minutes from Myers, Pitt Street Mall, David Jones and QVB
- Access to Sydney Light Rail, Town Hall train/bus hub and major arterial roads
Strata: $1,522.74 p/q approx.
Council: $245.76 p/q approx.
Water: $157.31 p/q approx.
Call Bryn Fowler on 0423 663 663 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable, however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.