A dynamic CBD location that offers quick and easy access to all the citys attractions means this blue-chip one-bedroom apartment delivers lifestyle in all directions. It makes an instant impact with its stylish interior design that combines light, space and cityscape outlooks to provide a smart executive retreat within the historic Portico converted Scots Church, designed by architects Tonkin Zulaikha Greer. From here you can easily walk to Wynyard station, the light rail and Barangaroos entertainment precinct.
- An immaculate pet-friendly building with 24-hour concierge
- A great-sized open plan living space with lots of natural light
- Contemporary gas kitchen with quality fittings and dishwasher
- Elevated cityscape outlooks
- Fully carpeted bedroom fitted with built-in storage
- Designer bathroom plus internal laundry with dryer included
- Air-conditioning, lift access and intercom entrance
- Walking distance to the Opera House, the Rocks and Darling Harbour
Please contact Monique Lavers on 0416 200 686 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.