An extremely rare opportunity to own in this historical gem centrally located in the CBDs The Vintage building. Originally constructed in 1893 and converted to 21 residential and commercial lots in 1991.
A 102sqm apartment comprising of 68sqm on the second floor and 34sqm on the third floor. Featuring a loft style/split level floor plan with skylights and an abundance of storage throughout. Only minutes walk away from Darling Harbour, Town Hall, QVB and the citys best restaurants and cafes.
- Sunny eastern aspect with large skylights above for added natural light throughout
- Beautifully presented featuring a brand new kitchen, new carpet and freshly painted
- Kitchen provides plenty of bench & cupboard space, stone bench tops and dishwasher
- Two large bedrooms with built in wardrobes. Main bedroom includes huge storage area
- Spacious bathrooms on each level with generous ensuite off the main bedroom
- Valuable car space and caged storage, security intercom and internal laundry
- In close proximity to Town Hall station and light rail, QVB, Hyde Park and Haymarket
- Featuring double glazed windows
For further information or a time to inspect call Bryn Fowler on 0423 663 663 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.