On the corner of Pitt St & Liverpool Street Sydney Cove Commercial are delighted to present this executive suite located in the heritage listed Fayworth House, it's the perfect opportunity to either occupy or invest in this spectacular building. Close to Town hall, Museum, Downing Street Law courts & World tower, Fayworth house is 6 storey building built circa 1910, compromising of retail shops on the ground level and 6 levels of office suits with a range of occupants including law firms, accountants, education & migration centres and much more.
- Light filled spacious office with a range of suitable uses
- Rectangle shape leaving options for configuration easy
- Ducted air conditioning with opening casement windows
- Formal entry with timber floorboards throughout
- Excellent location with Museum & Town hall stations close
- Secure building with lift access & amenities on each level
- Is the perfect opportunity to occupy or invest in the CBD
For more information contact: Gareth Bootland 0422 247 973
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.