Introducing a rare gem in Sydney's CBD, in The Cachet building on Clarence Street. Positioned on the first floor, this apartment boasts a leafy easterly aspect in a boutique building of only 24 apartments, ensuring a sense of exclusivity and privacy that is hard to find. With its prime location, unique character, and move-in ready condition, it is truly a special find. Potential rental of $750-$800 per week.
- Manhattan Style loft apartment in boutique building
- 70m on title, 4 metre high ceilings, east aspect
- Well-maintained building with intercom & lift access
- Modern bathroom with combined shower over a bath
- Chic modern, fully equipped kitchen with gas cooking
- Spacious, separate bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Versatile mezzanine used as a storage/study area
- Private, bright balcony, separate internal laundry
- Strata: $1,422 p/q, Council: $243 p/q Water: $180 p/q
To enquire or inspect please contact Bryn Fowler 0423 663 663 or email@example.com
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.