Recently fully refurbished and offering a solid investment asset or bolthole in a prime location adjacent to Wynyard Station and bus-hub, this stylishly appointed one-bedroom apartment delivers an easy-care pad in the prestigious “The York” complex, which enjoys great facilities. It provides excellent value for money in a fabulous CBD location renowned for its lifestyle convenience and high rental demand. Within easy reach of The Rocks, Barangaroo and ferry, exclusive restaurants and cafes, it makes the ideal starter or addition to any property portfolio with solid growth and potential.
- Elevated northerly aspect with peaceful treed views over the city and Harbour Bridge to Milsons Point
- Generous and bright open design with living and dining area, bathroom and separate powder room. Bedroom with built-ins, TV
- New white goods
- Reverse cycle air conditioning throughout; good built-in storage
- Wide entertainment balcony capturing dramatic cityscape vistas
- Fully equipped kitchen and linen cupboard, internal laundry
- Potential to tap into the building’s premium hotel services
- 24/7 concierge, secure intercom entry and rapid lift access
- Resort garden pool, spa and gym
- Level lift access to secure car space (on a separate title)
- Ready to live in or lease out immediately
- Strata: $1,290.02, Council: $299.29 p/q, Water: $153.89 p/q – approx.
Please contact Monique Lavers on 0416 200 686 or email@example.com.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.