Located in the contemporary Bridgeport building near Circular Quay, this modern fully furnished one-bedroom apartment provides an exceptional city pad or investment opportunity in an in-demand locale. Boasting tranquil views over tree-lined Macquarie Place Park, and plenty of natural light this apartment is definitely one to inspect. Rented for close to $600 per week prior Covid with a significant uptick anticipated in the rental market over the coming 6-12 months, this property will be a solid investment as well as a great place to move in and enjoy the city lifestyle.
- A great city pad, investment or an ideal CBD home away from home in an in-demand locale
- Enjoy absolute convenience within walking distance to Circular Quay, an array of cafes/restaurants
- Bridgeport has a long history of strong capital growth, strong rental returns and low strata rates
- Well-proportioned throughout, plenty of natural light, ducted air-conditioning, SMEG dishwasher
- Secure, well-presented, well maintained building with on-site Building Manager, lift access and gym
Enjoy an enviable lifestyle with Circular Quay, The Rocks, The Opera House, Royal Botanic Gardens and a host of cultural attractions a short stroll away.
Call Bryn Fowler on 0423 663 663 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.