Opportunities to own in the boutique Cliveden building are rare, and to find a renovated apartment here is even more so. With a heritage exterior, the striking Cliveden building is positioned in the prestigious northern end of the CBD, only a short walk to The Rocks village and Circular Quay and harbour. Enjoy a great city lifestyle with the Sydney Opera House, Botanic Gardens and some of the citys best bars restaurants all within a short walk. The 'Bridge Street' tram stop is conveniently located just 110m away, providing access to Circular Quay all the way through to Randwick.
- Flexible dual zoned building, residential/commercial use, north east aspect
- You have the option of short and long term rental options, high growth area
- Tiled bathroom with multiple storage areas and internal laundry space
- Ducted air-conditioning throughout, security building with lift access
- Prominent heritage facade, rooftop terrace with pool & spa
- Walk to a fantastic array of restaurants, bars, cafes & shopping
Call Bryn Fowler on 0423 663 663 or email email@example.com
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.