On offer for the first time in nearly 20 years is this beautifully renovated two bedroom apartment in The Berkeley on Market Street. Positioned in the heart of the city with views to Sydney Tower, and providing the ultimate lifestyle of convenience with some of Australias best shopping, restaurants, Darling Harbour and Hyde Park all within strolling distance. The Berkeley has an onsite Building Manager, has low strata rates and is also a pet friendly building. From the wraparound balcony you can enjoy north east views overlooking Market and Clarence Streets and feel the energy of the vibrant city life just below.
- Beautiful light-filled, north-eastern aspect with intimate city views
- Practical and well-proportioned floorplan with wraparound balcony
- Two spacious bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, ensuite in main
- Modern kitchen with ample cupboard space and breakfast bar
- Valuable secure car space on separate title, valued at around $100K
- Secure building with on-site Building Manager, security intercom
- The parking space is located on first parking level, an easy drive in
- Plenty of storage throughout the property, ideal for apartment living
- Located near Pitt Street Mall, QVB, Town Hall Rail and also light rail
Strata: $1,298 p/q approx.
Council: $239.10 p/q approx.
Water: $183.98 p/q approx.
For more information and inspection times please contact Bryn Fowler on 0423 663 663 or email@example.com
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.