Beautifully presented two bedroom residence positioned high up on level 30 of one of the most sought-after buildings in the Sydney CBD, the prestigious Tower Apartments. High above the Swisotel and near the corner of George Street, opposite the State Theatre with neighbours including David Jones, Myer, and the Queen Victoria building. Step outside for restaurants and world class shopping in this spectacular location, or stay home and enjoy this peaceful retreat high above the hustle and bustle of city life. An easy stroll to bars, Hyde Park and Botanical Gardens. The apartment benefits from a sunny balcony with expansive westerly aspect with amazing sunsets and dazzling city lights.
- High level western position, an abundance of natural sunlight
- Ideal practical floorplan with far reaching views over the city
- Spacious main bedroom with marble ensuite with a deep bath
- Gas granite kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher
- Secure valet parking, internal laundry, ducted air-conditioning
- Concierge, outdoor pool, spa & sundeck, library/meeting room
- Option to utilise the Swissotel bar, housekeeping, room service
- Own exclusive use of private storage locker located on level 9
- Located near Hyde Park, Pitt Street Mall and St James Station
For further information or a time to inspect call Bryn Fowler on 0423 663 663 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.