Beautifully presented fully furnished studio apartment in the ever popular Mantra building. Located on the corner of George and Bond Streets and with the new light rail at your doorstep, this is an ideal opportunity for investors and owner occupiers alike.
- Light -filled interiors with views overlooking Jamison Street & George Street
- Surprisingly quiet, with well-proportioned floor plan, and Juliet balcony
- Fully furnished interiors, move in and enjoy or lease either short/long term
- Good sized kitchen with dishwasher, plenty of bench cupboard space
- Comes with valuable secure car space (the last car space sold for $155K)
- Ducted air conditioning throughout, built in wardrobe, internal laundry
- Easy access to new light rail only footsteps away (74m) on George Street
- Located in the premium end of the CBD, close to Circular Quay & The Rocks
- Memento Restaurant & cafe, Mantra hotel room service also available
Strata: $1,281.78 p/q
Council: $239.10 p/q
Water: $185.25 p/q
Contact Bryn Fowler 0423 663 663 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries or to arrange an inspection.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.