An ideal investment in the highly sought-after Mantra, 2 Bond Street. Renovated and refurbished, this immaculately presented, north east corner apartment provides a current income of $50,842 per annum, with the current lease running to 2023 with a further 5 year option to take it to 2028. Regular CPI increases and market review periods built into the lease, the income is paid to the owner each month.
- On the corner of George and Bond Streets, opposite Australia Square
- Spacious, modern, north facing one bedroom apartment, with car space
- Blue-chip opportunity for astute investors, proven long term capital growth
- Well proportioned & practically designed floor plan, features study area
- Large modern kitchen & beautifully tiled bathroom, internal laundry/dryer
- Rooftop pool & spa, stunning views, sun-deck, gym, Memento cafe/restaurant
- Easy access to new light rail literally only footsteps away (74m)
- Located in the heart of CBD , close to Circular Quay & Wynyard
For further information or to arrange a private viewing please contact Bryn Fowler on 0423 663 663 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Strata: $1,561 p/q approx.
Water: $185 p/q approx.
Council: $239 p/q approx.
Car Space Levy: $622.50 p/q approx.
All information contained herein is gathered from sources we deem to be reliable however, we cannot guarantee its accuracy and interested persons should rely on their own enquiries.